Saturday, December 6, 2008

Get Smart



I'm going to keep this brief.
"Get Smart" was fucking awful. 
It didn't get very good reviews, but I figured Steve Carell could at least drag its bloated carcass to the finish line. Not so. The film should have been fucking massacred by critics, straight "Fs" and one-star reviews from every known film scribe would have been appropriate. Unfunny, incoherent, inconsistent and irritating. The film's lazy, cliched hackery makes the rest of the bile that rolls out of Hollywood look like art. "Get Smart" has has no respect for the audience, treats you like shit, asks for a reach around and hopes you have never seen another movie to compare it to, ever.
That is all.

P.S. The movie fucking sucks

P.P.S. Anne Hathaway is hot.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I think it's P.P.S.

But p.s., Anne Hathaway IS hot. In fact, I randomly mentioned her in my new post. Ha! A new post. See, I told you I'd get back on this thing one day. :)