Monday, June 16, 2008

This whole room and building has been entirely infected

Proceed with caution.
Careful when hot.
Discharge static electricity before fueling by touching long-term exposure to vapors.
Metal surface harmful or fatal if swallowed.If fire starts, do not remove nozzle –

back away into unapproved containers.
It is unlawful and dangerous to dispense adults and children 12 years and over.Two tablets every 4 to 6 hours has caused cancer in laboratory animals.

This side up.

No comments: